I started to go a little stir crazy this week, even though we are full steam ahead for the c-section on Tuesday it just feels like I’ve been pregnant forever and trapped with ever decreasing circles of mobility. I swear the Cylons had yet another growth spurt yesterday, and my belly feels so tight and heavy it’s getting really oppressive. So, I’ve started to fantasize about what we’ll get up to in the first 3 months of the invasion, and which places will be Cylon and Cylon Raider friendly.
I’m probably overreaching somewhat (huge surprise there) but here’s my ‘breaking out of the apartment’ list:
- Stroll around the communal garden – starting things off slowly
- Getting coffee – I’ve been checking out all the local coffee shops to pick the ones that aren’t too busy & have space for the stretch stroller
- Hitting up the waterfront & other local parks – fresh air is our friend
- Watching Alex play tennis wherever
- Dim Sum in Queens
- Hair cut and color – can’t wait to be able to have my highlights put back in (haven’t had hair dyed since Feb!)
- Brunch w/ friends anywhere
- Road trip to the outlet malls to shop for winter weather outfits for the Cylons
- Walk around Stone Barn Farm w/ the Cylons in carriers
- Ferry into TriBeCa for coffee/lunch with friends
Okay, that list doesn’t look too scary but I guess I might be thinking differently next week when we actually have the Cylons in our arms….