Geeky nerdy onesie

I’ve blogged before about the frustration of trying to find baby onesie (or babygrows in Brit speak) in plain block colors or patterns that are uni-sex that do not cost the earth and come in multi-packs. These items will make up the bulk of the Cylons wardrobe as let’s face it with two mouths to feed and bums to wipe there will be little time for “cute” outfits (I think I am missing the gene that has any interest in outfits for babies it just looks like making more work – no?). But, on my onesie odyssey I did come across some geeky nerdy ones that are rather cool:

Advertisements

8 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Louise Meiklejohn
    Aug 03, 2011 @ 16:44:51

Definitely the Biohazard ones…

2. Dodging Acorns
    Aug 04, 2011 @ 13:08:44

those are great! Finding plain, simple, onesies is beyond frustrating. And you are not alone – dressing in more than onesie / pajamas for the first 3 months, especially with multiples, is pointless.

3. Leah Hung
    Aug 04, 2011 @ 18:37:55

Glad to know that it is not just me! Luckily cloth diapers come in such great colors & with fun covers that they will brighten things up 🙂

• Dodging Acorns
      Aug 05, 2011 @ 08:00:20

Cloth diapers are fabulous. Absolutely fabulous! If and when my dear son finally decides to potty train I will include you on my list of folks to offer nappies to if you are open to any hand-me-down diapers!

• Leah Hung
        Aug 05, 2011 @ 19:24:04

Please do! Glad to hear you love cloth diapers so much. I hope they work for us too.

• Dodging Acorns
        Aug 12, 2011 @ 12:32:48

They really are great. Even if we relocate to Brooklyn/the city, I will fight to make them work without in-apartment laundry 🙂 Thousands of dollars is worth it to me! And the cuteness. And the health factors. I could go on and on 😉

4. cryscryss
    Aug 07, 2011 @ 17:36:56

I’ve been lamenting the same thing, and a friend asked me why I didn’t just buy a couple of packs of white onesies and a couple packets of Dylon (the washing machine kind of Dylon) in non-pink/blue colours. Something I think I’ll tackle a bit closer to my due date, but definitely a good idea.